Τρίτη, 26 Ιουνίου 2012
Δευτέρα, 18 Ιουνίου 2012
WWDC 2012 Apple: Summary
- Update on hardware all notebooks (usb3)
- New MacBook pro (0.71 inch, 4.46 pounds, retina display, 75 reduce reflection, dual mics, reduces fun noise with asymmetric design)
- Sharing (on many applications)
- Gesture two fingers
- Right column
- Up and right notifications
- Eg: you can dictate a twit!
- Dictation in many languages (chines's, Mandarin, Korean, Australian, Italian. Spanish)
- Facebook integration
- Sharing (one time type the password and other services use that account to access the user data)
- Search on the url bar (how many years to realize the need?)
- iCloud tag to open on all mobile devices
- Tabview navigation through gestures
- Faster and smoother scrolling (with new algorithm)
- Update (mail, updates etc.) while in sleep. When your Mac goes to sleep, it still gets things done with Power Nap.2 It periodically updates Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, Notes, Photo Stream, Find My Mac, and Documents into the Cloud. When your Mac is connected to a power source, it downloads software updates and makes backups with Time Machine. While all that updating is going on, the system sounds are silent and no lights or fans come on, so nothing disturbs you. And when your Mac wakes up, it’s good to go.
Game Center Unification
iOS 6 (autumn 2012)
- Siri (play an app, scores, movies - cinemas, restaurants)
- Add Siri on iPad
- Facebook integration (like twitter in previous update) (public API), like on AppStore and iTune. With single sign-on capability, Facebook sheets, and the new Social framework, users can post status updates to their account seamlessly, and easily share photos with friends, right from your app.
- Integrate contacts with Facebook-birthdays and Calendar
- Do not disturb list with hours management and urgent calls care.
- Don't answer calls with options (replying to auto message or remind me later or when I leave from the job!)
- Facetime over cellular
- Safari can upload photos from the phone
- VIP mail (tag for significant mail senders)
- Passbook (unification all the pass tickets in one place - no more screenshots, when you are near the cinema the ticket pop up!, online update on tickets (gate of departure etc.). Passbook gives users a whole new way to organize boarding passes, tickets, gift cards, and loyalty cards. You can bring up passes in your app with Pass Kit APIs or send them via email or post them on the web. You can set items to appear at certain times or locations and update items with push notifications.
- Guided access (disable home button to test apps or special needs kids use).
- new MAPS
- 3d view and helicopter
- view (fly over) of major cities and more information
- reroute choices,
- updates on move,
- turn by turn navigation that works on lockscreen,
- Siri integration, real time 3d rendering
In-App PurchaseWell done apple:)